Sunday, June 21, 2015

Oasis in Bethesda & Downtown Washington, DC

As I continue to recuperate from a broken wrist, my effort to visit Barnes & Nobles and sign copies of Oasis: Conversion Stories of Hollywood Legends  continues, in spite of the added difficulty -- as depicted by below photo montage from Friday, June 12 and Saturday, June 20 at the fashionable Bethesda Barnes & Noble; and Friday, June 19th at the historic downtown Barnes & Noble.

I hope you'll stop by one of these stores and buy a copy of Oasis, if it's convenient and of interest! Bethesda and DC are my home stores. I will also be stopping by Clarendon and Potomac Yard as well Rockville and Annapolis and other stores in Virginia and Maryland in the coming weeks. There will also be formal book signings, which I will announce.  I'll do an informal booksigning at Bethesda B&N on Wednesday, June 24 at 7 PM.


Signing copies at Bethesda B&N Friday, June 12
Signing copies at Washington B&N Friday, June 19
Signing copies at Bethesda B&N Saturday, June 20



Oasis prominently displayed in Bethesda B&N

Oasis prominently displayed in Washington, DC B&N
Images of National Gallery of Art portraits of Marian Anderson and
Alice Roosevelt Longworth in Washington, DC B&N

For more information, see project news page of www.maryclairecinema.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment