Friday, July 24, 2015

Oasis in Burbank, Studio City, West Hollywood & San Diego

A week ago I was wrapping up trip in California including book signings at Barnes & Nobles in Burbank, Studio City, West Hollywood and San Diego. Arrived home just after midnight Friday, July 17. Since then it's been a whirlwind including a trip on Wednesday, July 22 and Thursday, July 23 to Somerset, New Jersey for the Catholic Marketing Network Trade Show where I signed about 50 or so books for interested exhibitors -- magazines, radio shows, book stores, bloggers etc. -- and did this interview with Eternal Life Radio.

Here are a few photos from California trip -- at Burbank Barnes & Noble on Wednesday, July 15, the 1st and 50th anniversary of my mother's and great grandmother's death, respectively... my book is dedicated to both!

On my way now to Tyson's Corner Barnes & Noble to sign more copies...

 More later...







No comments:

Post a Comment