Thursday, March 31, 2016

Oasis in Upstate New York & Northwest Pennsylvania


Lovely trip to Upstate New York and my father's childhood home over the Easter holiday. Along the way, we dropped by the Barnes & Noble in Elmira where I signed copies of my book Oasis: Conversion Stories of Hollywood Legends. It's been selling nicely there!




Then, on the way home, we had a great visit at the Barnes & Noble in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania where I signed more copies of Oasis for two hours for several customers and for stock on the shelf... 


All in all a great visit up north including, among other relaxing features, time spent in Watkins Glen on Holy Saturday, where we stopped by Lakewood Vineyards and tasted, and later bought, some of their delicious wine... afterwards, we drove down to the Seneca Lake waterfront, shown below... my father said he had not appreciated as a child just how blue and beautiful it was!



No comments:

Post a Comment