Sunday, November 8, 2015

Oasis in Costa Mesa & Beyond

And the book tour continues…  Today, I stopped by the Barnes & Noble in Costa Mesa, California, not far from Newport Beach, to sign more copies of my book, Oasis:Conversion Stories of Hollywood Legends. It was a very impromptu visit. While traveling from Los Angeles to Rancho Palos Verdes on Friday, I noticed a Barnes & Noble in Torrance, and realized, given the press of business, I had left the B&N rounds off my itinerary this time. So I called and they said they were sent copies of “Oasis” but it sold out and that there were still copies in Costa Mesa, where it was a “staff pick,” as well as in Calabasas. Pretty neat.  There are still copies at Burbank, Studio City and the Grove Barnes & Nobles. And, of course, it’s available on Amazon.

And, my book was all the buzz in Rancho Palos Verdes, too, at the "Women Transforming Culture" event I attended... and next weekend, it will be featured at the St. Anne’s Guild Holiday Boutique... a home for unwed mothers that was started by Mary Pickford and her fellow silent stars in 1908...

It’s all good! 




No comments:

Post a Comment